The Doodle Diaries....The Life and Times of Amy Doodle

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Seriously?! It's Over???


I can't believe that I am sitting in our new apartment reflecting on our honeymoon and wedding. The past few weeks have all flew by, almost as if I blinked and it was all over. Two weeks prior to our wedding, Bryan's memaw past away. It was not expected and tough on the family. Then school came to an end and we finished moving me into our apartment. Then my family all arrived. I enjoyed having them here, they were a huge help! The wedding day came quickly. I really wasn't nervous. I was more so excited!!! We both feel as if the wedding was beautiful. There wasn't much we would change. Just a few things here or there. I would have slowed down time. I feel like that day was about 10 minutes long and then it was over. The reception was beautiful, thanks to our families for their help. It was so nice to be able to rely on Bryan during this whole time of planning. My sisters and mother did as much as they could back in Indiana. Anything else was left to me. Bryan was my right hand man. If anything became to much to bare, he took it completely and I never had to worry about it again. Such a great feeling, I might add. After we left the wedding, it was the best feeling to know I was finally married to my best friend. I know that he loves me more than anything in life and tells me that daily. After the wedding, we went to Disney World. We had such a wonderful time. Call me selfish, but I love spending time with just him. I laughed so much during that week. It felt great to not have a worry in the world!
Our Disney Schedule-
Sunday night - Arrived, walked around and checked out the place
Monday - Magic Kingdom all day, stayed for light parade and fire works
Tuesday - Animal Kingdom in the a.m / Downtown Disney for the afternoon. We had tickets to La Numba, Cirque De Soleil. It was absolutely amazing!!! My favorite part of the trip!!!!
Wednesday - MGM Studios
Thursday - Epcot and Dinner Show
Friday - Finished Epcot, then took it easy, played some golf and got in the hot tub

It was a WONDERFUL trip! Now he's back to work and I am enjoying summer. I have a new book that I am enjoying. But I must say, my favorite part of the day is when he gets off work!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rita Rhodes said...

Hi Amy....The older you get the faster time goes by. Congratulations on your marriage.
Understand you are on "stand by" for Brieanna....Thanks. Anxious to see it over with and pictures of the baby. Tori and Olivia are such dolls, I just sorry we live so far away. Maybe we can get to see them when and if they get to Indiana. I know you had a beautiful wedding, any pictures?
In case you're not sure who this is, I'm Brieanna grandmother in Mo.

July 16, 2010 at 7:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home