The Doodle Diaries....The Life and Times of Amy Doodle

Monday, May 3, 2010

Memories to last a lifetime

This is our "Kiss the Man" game! It was fun, plus PG rated, my type of game!!




This past weekend was my wedding bash weekend in Panama City. I was so blessed to have my sisters, friend, and cousin come down from Indiana, plus my pensacola gals!! Friday night we ate at Pineapple Willy's. After dinner, we had my shower. They had me blushing before I even opened any gifts. But I got some really cute things!!! Saturday we headed to the Waffle House for breakfast. Then back to the condo for pool time. I was so glad to see the sun for just a few hours!! Then for dinner, we headed to the Boatyard. After that, we went go carting and to a haunted house!! Only bad thing was that Jenny, my Indiana friend, injured her foot in the haunted house. Turns out she fractured her 4th toe bone!! :( I felt really bad!!! But over all we had a wonderful time!!! ...... Oh yeah, can't forget it was biker weekend in Panama City. Meaning there were 100000 of bikes!! The comments I heard from bikers were pretty funny! ....... I will always remember this weekend!!!! There were many memories made to last a lifetime!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home