The Doodle Diaries....The Life and Times of Amy Doodle

Saturday, April 10, 2010

New Things

Me and my hot camo outfit!!! HAHA


I love trying new things. So, when Bryan told me that I could come with him Turkey Hunting, I was excited!!! Last Friday we got up at 4:30, YUCK!! I climbed into all my camo clothes and we headed towards the woods. Once we got there, Bryan pulled into a spot and said okay, now we wait. WAIT, wait for what?! We were waiting for the sun to rise. Kinda silly to me, to go so early and just wait, but whatever. As the sun started to rise, it was amazing to hear all the creatures awake in those woods. I got to hear owls hooting back and forth to each other. But unfortunately, no turkeys were gobbling. So we drove to other locations, but still nothing. Well, I decided to give it another try! I really wanted to hear the turkeys, since Bryan and his dad talk about it. Saturday morning, nothing!!! I have come to think I am bad luck. Today Bryan and his dad went and they called a turkey right up to them. They said he gobbled like 100 times!!! I guess I am just not meant to be a hunter! My bed is much better than those woods at 4:30!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home