The Doodle Diaries....The Life and Times of Amy Doodle

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Tick Tock

Time is flying by! Can't you hear it, tick, tock!! In less that one month I will be married!! All I keep thinking about is everything that has to get done in that time period. In two weeks I move into our apartment. He will join me once we are married! The school year will be ending in a few weeks, and I have SO many deadlines for work! This Thursday I pick my dress up. Friday I have a field trip, then leave asap at 2, to get my hair done for my bridal portraits. Saturday morning we meet at the reception place for our final walk through. Then, next Monday I got called to Jury Duty. Like I have time for that crud!!!!...... But I must say I am enjoying myself!! Yesterday we went to Destin to shopping at Old Time Pottery. There we bought things to decorate our tables at the reception. But, then we went shopping for ourselves. It was a very bad idea!! :) We bought each other wedding gifts!!! I found the matching Roxy suitcase that went with my bag, and he found an awesome traveling bag. Since I knew that he doesn't have any luggage, I said "Why don't we just buy each other a piece. We will need it for Disney World." So we did!!! And I love it!!!!! I have two cute matching ROXY luggage pieces!! ........ Before I know it, I will be Mrs. McCurdy!!! I can't wait!!!!!! I must just survive and enjoy the next few weeks!!!!
Bryan's new bag! It comes apart and is actually two bags.
My matching pieces!!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home